Mango Black Friday Sale 2020: What to expect | The Sun UK11/19/2020
FROM Miley Cyrus to Bella Hadid, Mango's fan club is full of celebs for their chic womenswear, stylish menswear and beautiful kids clothing.
We won't be missing the official Mango Black Friday sale 2020, which is likely to have discounts across every range. Time to revamp your winter wardrobe!
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Mango's Black Friday sale here
Mango Pre-Black Friday deals
Keep an eye on Mango's Black Friday landing page because the sale isn't far away! Too impatient? The Mango Outlet is offering up to 60 per cent off as a Pre-Black Friday treat. Here are some highlights:
- Lapels Faux Fur Coat, £29.99, saving £60 – buy here
- Cable-Knit 100% Cashmere Sweater, £89.99, saving £50 – buy here
- Leopard Faux-Fur Coat, £35.99, saving £64 – buy here
- Paisley Print Dress, £29.99, saving £40 – buy here
- Lapels Wool Coat, £29.99, saving £50 – buy here
- Checked Wool-Blend Tailored Coat, £49.99, saving £100 – buy here
- 100% Silk Tie, £12.99, saving £17 – buy here
- Metallic Details Dress, £49.99, saving £70 – buy here
- Sequin Wrap Dress, £45.99, saving £74 – buy here
- Checked Turtleneck Sweater, £25.99, saving £34 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday is on the final Friday in November, November 27 this year.
It follows the US celebrations of Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday of the month.
Black Friday sales often start ahead of time, so check out your favourite websites in the days and weeks leading up to the big shopping day.
We'll be rounding up the best Mango Black Friday deals here, so be sure to pop back later in November.
When is Cyber Monday and will Mango be taking part?
Cyber Monday lands on November 30—it's essentially the online-only sequel to Black Friday.
Mango has already alluded to it in their Black Friday page here, so you can definitely expect some more deals from the retailer on Cyber Monday.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What to expect from Mango's Black Friday sale 2020:
Last year, Mango treated us all to 30 per cent off everything – new season included, and lasted the entire weekend, meaning shoppers could indulge all the way through to Cyber Monday.
The 30 per cent worked on everything including, womenswear, menswear, kids' clothes and Mango's plus size collection.
We're expecting similar deals in Mango's Black Friday sale 2020, although shoppers hungry for a new-season buy ahead of time should check out Mango's mid-season sale, with offers of up to 50 per cent off.
For all the latest Black Friday news, click here.
Be sure to look out for deals and discounts across a range of categories.
- Womenswear – Mango has really upped the style stakes these past few years and there's no better department to splurge in.
- Outerwear – if you have your eye on one of the retailer's checked jackets (they really are to die for this year) or a puffer for your kids, hold out until November when they will be considerably cheaper.
- Menswear – invest in workwear essentials like smart trousers and shirts but also on-trend knitwear.
- Plus Size – the retailer's plus size range is one of the most directional on the high street.
- Kidswear – Mango has a huge range of baby, boys and girls clothes that go all the way up to age 14.
Does Mango offer any other discounts?
Mango doesn't have any student or NHS discounts at the moment, however, you can save by shopping in the brand's mid-season sale, on now.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Mango delivery cost?
It's free to order online and collect your shopping from your nearest store, but orders will take 4-6 working days to arrive.
Standard Delivery costs £2.95 (it is free on orders over £30) and will take 3-5 working days.
Express Delivery will cost only £8.95 and is guaranteed to arrive within 48 hours.
If you want your order faster (within 24 hours) you'll have to cough up £9.95.
Can't wait for Mango's Black Friday sale? Here's everything you need to know about Black Friday 2020.
Why not get in the Christmas spirit with the best Xmas jumpers for women.
Plus, we've rounded up the best advent calendars for men in 2020.
Source: Read Full Article