The best spring dresses 2022 on the high street to buy as the weather warms | The Sun06/09/2022
THE weather is finally warming up so it's finally time to dig our your spring dresses for 2022.
And if you're looking to freshen up your wardrobe then we have put together our top picks on the high street that are perfect as the weather finally heats up.
If you click on a link in this story we may earn affiliate revenue.
The most wearable item in your wardrobe, a spring dress can be paired with tights and layered with a trench for colder days, and with sandals or trainers when the weather heats up.
And with Easter weekend set to be a scorcher there's no better time to restock.
The high street is full of bright, floral and linen numbers that we cant get enough of, with many under £50.
So if you're looking to indulge in some retail therapy this weekend these are the pieces we're adding to our shopping basket stat.
1. Oasis Premium Lace Puff Sleeve Midi Dress
Perfect for Sunday lunches, and even weddings – this green number is a must for Spring.
We love the lace, green detail and the on trend green shade.
- Premium Lace Puff Sleeve Midi Dress, £159.20, Oasis – buy here
2. French Connection Aimee Verona Drape Front Split Midi Dress
This gorgeous print will look gorgeous paired with crisp, white trainers and a denim jacket on warmer days or boots, and a leather jacket when it's a bit colder.
In a glossy satin fabric it's perfect for dressing up too.
- Aimee Verona Drape Front Split Midi Dress, £85, French Connection – buy here
3. Omnes Octavia Midi Dress in Purple Floral
This Liberty style print midi is another dress that's perfect for Spring.
With a grungier take on florals we think it'd pair perfectly with chunky sandals.
- Octavia Midi Dress in Purple Floral, £75, Omnes – buy here
4. M&S Floral Empire Line Midi Waisted Dress
This gorgeous lilac dress is one of our favourites, and it's under £50.
As we all know florals for Spring are hardly ground breaking but can you resist this blooming lovely number?
- Floral Empire Line Midi Waisted Dress, £45, Marks and Spencer – buy here
5. Kitri Regina Orange Gingham Midi Dress
Kitri's ever popular gingham dress was a huge hit last year, and luckily for shoppers it's now on sale for 2022.
Get it before it goes.
- Regina Orange Gingham Midi Dress, £90, Kitri – buy here
6. Jigsaw Cotton Gingham Wrap Maxi Dress
Yes, this one is a bit more expensive but we're obsessed.
The check pattern is bang on trend, and we love the flattering wrap maxi style.
- Cotton Gingham Wrap Maxi Dress, £165, Jigsaw – buy here
7. River Island Green Gingham Shirred Maxi Dress
We love this shirred green, gingham number from River Island.
With it's shirred body you'll find it's uber comfy too.
- Green Gingham Shirred Maxi Dress, £38, River Island – buy here
8. River Island Green Tiered Maxi Dress
This green maxi from River Island is another hit.
We would match in a leather jacket and trainers for drinks, and gold platforms for something smarter.
It'll carry you straight through to summer.
- Green Tiered Maxi Dress, £46 – buy here
9. Albray Organic Cotton Pink Square Neck Dress
One of our favourites, this super cute pink dress is a great choice in one of this summer's hottest hues pink.
With an elasticated square neck front and back and puff sleeves it's a fabulous look for Spring and beyond.
- Organic Cotton Pink Square Neck Dress, £89, Albaray – buy here
10. Never Fully Dressed Remi Midi Dress
Never Fully Dressed are well known for their gorgeous, statement dresses and their Remi Midi Dress is no different.
We're obsessed with this floral print and flattering flowing skirt.
- Remi Midi Dress, £89, Never Fully Dressed – buy here
11. (AD) John Lewis & Partners Mini Me Ditsy Floral Shirred Waist Midi Dress
This gorgeous floral dress hits all the right high notes.
A super comfy, shirred design and gorgeous floral blue blue print, it'll see you through to the warmer months and can be easily dressed up or down depending on your mood.
We're loving the puff sleeves too.
Best of all, it's part of John Lewis' Anyday range so you'll get it at a great price too.
And did you know you can even get a kids version so you can mini me with your little one?
- (AD) John Lewis & Partners Mini Me Ditsy Floral Shirred Waist Midi Dress, £30 – buy here
12. Reformation Bandit floral-print chiffon midi dress
You can't go wrong with florals, and this Reformation number is perfect for Spring and Summer.
With a uber flattering cut, and on trend puff sleeves it's easily going to make it's way into your most worn list.
Buy now, or miss out – and trust us, your wardrobe needs this dress.
- Reformation Bandit floral-print chiffon midi dress, £285, Selfridges – buy here
MORE FASHION DEALS
Fabulous stylist Nana Acheampong has launched an Boux Avenue edit
I'm a fashion expert – how to get a 'Prada bag' for $1,460 less using my Zara hack
I've been picked on for being short – I found a trick to make my legs look longer
Abbott Lyon's Quartz collection is perfect for summer – here's what to buy
On the lookout for more new beauty drops? Tan Luxe has dropped the Crème and it is the summer must have for glowing skin.
The Ordinary Haircare has dropped and here’s what we’re loving.
From virtual makeup to baby hair sculpting & lash botox – the A-Z of beauty trends you need to know about for 2022
Source: Read Full Article