Nadia Sawalha asks fans for urgent help as cooking accident leaves her with horror burns

Nadia Sawalha asks fans for urgent help as cooking accident leaves her with horror burns

07/10/2021

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Nadia Sawalha has been left injured after heating up honey in a plastic bottle in the microwave. The 56-year-old branded herself an “plonker” after the incident and took to Instagram to explain further what happened.

In view of her 452,000 followers, she wrote as part of a lengthy statement: “This really has been the week from hell!

“I’m calling this my IDIOT INJURY! What a PLONKER I am!

“You will NOT believe how I got these burns. It’s quite a a story.

The Loose Women star went on to ask her fans for recommendations of products or home remedies to prevent scarring.

Nadia went on to say the blistering had been “too bad” to put anything on it, but believes it’s now time to do something, four days after the incident. 

The mother-of-two took to her YouTube channel to explain more about what happened.

“I was screaming and pulling my clothes off. I stuck my head in the sink. The pain was excruciating,” she added.

Many of Nadia’s fans flocked to her post to send their well wishes. 

Susanna Reid: “Poor thing – get well soon.”

A second wrote: “Awhh, Nadia…. sending you lots of love.”

A third commented: “You need to send this pic to your Dr for medical advice!”

Others sent advice and tips on what she could use to help.

More to follow…

Source: Read Full Article