Are YOU smarter than a 14-year-old? See if you can pass the test10/21/2023
Are YOU smarter than a 14-year-old? Quizmaster says you’ll need to get five out of seven questions correct to pass
- Take this quiz to find out how your knowledge compares to a 14-year-old’s
- The TikToker claims you need to score five out of seven to pass
A British quizmaster claims that if you can’t get at least five out of seven of his questions correct then you’re not as smart as the average 14-year-old.
The general knowledge-pro who goes by ‘@mahanlankarani’ often posts videos that allow viewers to test how smart they really are.
In this clip, he quizzes viewers with seven questions, claiming that if you get five or more right, you have better general knowledge than a teenager.
The TikTok posted a week ago has already been seen by over 311,000 keen quizzers, who are sharing what they scored in the comments.
To see how your brain compares to a 14-year-old’s , simply answer the questions below.
Are you smarter than a 14 year old? #quiz #trivia #learnontiktok
1. In which country is Stonehenge?
2. If two of the angles inside a triangle add up to 140 degrees, how many degrees must the remaining angle be?
3. True or false: In English, the colour orange is named after the fruit?
4. Name one of the founders of Microsoft
5. In which Ocean is the Bermuda Triangle?
6. Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
7. What does the U stand for in the initialism UFO?
In this clip, he quizzes viewers with seven questions, claiming that if you get five or more right, you have better general knowledge than a teenager
1. England / UK
2. 40 degrees
4. Bill Gates or Paul Allen
5. Atlantic Ocean
Viewers took to the comments to share their scores, with one quizzer writing ‘6/7, i swear that stonehenge is in scotland,’ to which another replied ‘no it’s between Southampton and Bristol’.
Someone else said ‘i keep confusing bill gates and steve jobs’ and another wrote ‘6/7 the orange one got me’.
People who passed chimed in with ‘I met the criteria and got 5/7 yay,’ ‘My ten year old got 5/7 and is very pleased’ and ‘Yay, I’m smarter than a 14 year old’.
Another viewer joked ‘7/7 on my second try’.
Someone else wrote ‘At least this time I’m supposedly smarter than a 14 year old, I don’t remember learning any of these in school except the triangle and UFO though’.
Let us know how you did in the comments.
Source: Read Full Article