Boots announces change to Advantage Card points and discount scheme03/09/2023
Boots has announced it’s revamping its Advantage Card to meet increased demand for immediate value. While customers can still collect points every time they shop at the beauty and health retailer, instead of 4p worth of points per £1 spent, it has been lowered to 3p. But Boots has said they will be offering customers more double and triple points events throughout the year, as well as other offers and chances to save money.
From May 2023, Boots Advantage Card members will receive 10 percent off every time they buy a Boots own brand product.
There are 6,000 products to choose from in the Boots range including health, beauty, essentials, baby, and sun care.
It comes as over 70 percent of Boots Advantage Card members regularly shop from Boots Own Brand ranges, with one in five items in their basket typically made up of Boots’ own brand products.
Since its launch in September 2022, Boots Everyday has become a favourite with customers with sales up by 35 percent in quarter one of 2023.
Boots has also revealed there will be more lower prices and instant savings on big-name brands with Price Advantage discounts – over 1,000 products each month.
Customers can still collect and save up points; Boots is updating its points offering so that for every £1 spent, customers will receive three Advantage Card points (worth 3p), rather than four.
But there are differences for anyone in the Over 60s, Boots Parenting Club, Students or Boots Opticians customers on a Contact Lens Rewards Plan.
Heinz baked beans beaten by 45p supermarket version [FOOD NEWS ]
Clever style choices Kate and other female royals make to show unity[STYLIST]
Man who was ‘addicted to takeaways’ sheds 6st with ‘no fad diet’[EXCLUSIVE]
- Over 60s will still receive eight points for every £1 spent on Boots Own Brand.
- Boots Parenting Club members will still receive eight points for every £1 spent on baby
- Students will still recieve 10 percecnt discount with the relevant ID
- Boots Opticians customers on a Contact Lens Rewards Plan will receive an extra 10 percent off Boots branded products
While the Advantage Card points claimed on an everyday shop have been lowered (from 4p to 3p), Boots is promising more opportunities for customers to earn double or extra points with new promotions and campaigns.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Boots UK (@bootsuk)
This new expansion of Price Advantage is part of Boots’ biggest-ever investment in value and is in response to the changing way that customers are using the loyalty scheme.
Pete Markey, Chief Marketing Officer at Boots, said: “Boots Advantage Card is one of the original and most generous loyalty programmes, and now we are making it better – to fit our customers changing needs and the way they now want to shop.
“Customers want to be rewarded with on-the-spot lower prices and instant value.
“We’ve also noticed that Advantage Card members are now more frequently using their points to buy essentials instead of saving them up, we’ve listened and have expanded the scheme to give more instant rewards, immediate value and lower prices.”
Other offers and savings:
- More than 1,300 promotions and deals will be are available each month.
- Biggest Price Advantage ever, offering savings of up to a third on over 800 products each month.
- Customers will continue to get double points throughout their birthday month.
- Renewed Price Lock has frozen the price of over 400 essentials, following consultation with The Hygiene Bank charity.
- New Boots Everyday label offers over 120 essential health and beauty products at low prices, starting from just 50p.
- Boots £10 Tuesday flash sale, New ‘save up to half price on brands you love’ and ‘Freebie Friday’ promotion, which enables customers to buy one, get one free on selected popular brands for one day only.
Source: Read Full Article