Chelsea vs Liverpool: Live stream, TV channel, team news and kick-off time for massive Premier League match-up01/01/2022
CHELSEA take on Liverpool in their next Premier League clash as both sides look to drag themselves back into the title race.
Though Manchester City currently look like they're going to defend their title with ease, as they're 11 points clear of second-placed Chelsea after they beat Arsenal 2-1.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Boss Jurgen Klopp will not be on the touchline for Liverpool, following a positive Covid-19 test result. The German will be isolating and assistant Pep Lijnders will be manning the touchline in his absence.
What time does Chelsea vs Liverpool kick-off?
- Chelsea's massive clash with Liverpool will get going from 4.30pm UK time on Sunday, January 2.
- The game will take place at Stamford Bridge in London.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance at the match.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea vs Liverpool will be shown live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go app, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Ben Chilwell will miss the rest of the season for Chelsea while Thiago Silvais out with a hamstring problem.
Timo Werner is still recovering from the effects of coronavirus and isn't likely to be in the squad.
Reece James limped off gingerly against Brighton and also has a hamstring issue, with Andreas Christensen also a doubt for Liverpool.
Liverpool's main doubt is Thiago who is suffering with a muscular issue.
Andrew Robertson, however, remains suspended for the Reds and will also miss out.
Most read in Football
Watford vs Tottenham STOPPED due to 'medical emergency in stand'
Everton furious with Jordan Pickford over his wife's 'anti-vax' posts
Tottenham 'offer to take flop Coutinho off Barca's books for FREE'
Man Utd ready to pay Julian Alvarez's £17m release clause and seal January deal
- Chelsea – 21/10
- Draw – 12/5
- Liverpool – 13/10
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article