India vs England 2nd T20: Live stream, TV channel, cricket start time, team news for next match in series03/14/2021
ENGLAND are up against India in the second match of their T20 series on Sunday in Ahmedabad.
The first match saw England come out on top in devastating fashion, as they thrashed India by eight wickets.
What time does India vs England's 2nd T20 match start?
- England's clash with India will get underway from 1.30pm on Sunday, March 14.
- The game will take place in Ahmedabad at the Narendra Modi Stadium.
- Coverage of the clash will begin at 1pm on Sunday.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- India's second game with England will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
- Channel 4 have the rights to show England and India's Test series, but Sky picked up the rights for the T20 matches.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go apps, both of which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
England predicted XI: Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Jos Buttler, Jonny Bairstow, Sam Curran, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid
India predicted XI: KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (Captain), Shreyas Iyer, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Shardul Thakur
Source: Read Full Article