Matt Chapman horse racing tips: This 10-1 shot can go close in Lincoln at Doncaster plus best bets for ITV racing03/27/2021
WHOOSH! Just like that, it's the Flat season.
The Unibet Lincoln Handicap may have changed over the years, but it's always that time we can start thinking of the summer months.
The curtain-raising Lincoln is fiercely competitive as ever, but I think I've got a cracking each-way bet lined up.
As the old saying goes, a Group horse in a handicap can often be hard to beat in races like this.
OFFERS OF THE DAY
William Hill: Bet £/€10 Get £/€40 in Free Bets (£/€30 sports + £/€10 casino – mobile only) – CLAIM HERE
Betfair: Bet £/€10 Get 40 in free bets ( £/€20 now, £/€20 during Aintree) – CLAIM HERE
William Hill: 18+. Play Safe. New customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply. Begambleaware.org
Betfair: Min stake £10, min odds 2.0 (Evs). Only deposits made using Cards or ApplePay will qualify. Free bets valid for 30 days, x1 £20 free bet awarded at bet settlement, x1 £20 awarded at 10am Thu 8th April. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
And trainer Charlie Fellowes still reckons King Ottokar is up to that level.
He's surely then well-handicapped off a mark of 99 and I'm delighted that Ben Curtis is in the saddle.
Matt Chapman's ITV Tips
- 1.45 Kempton – Global Giant
- 2.15 Kempton – Al Zaraqaan
- 2.00 Doncaster – Top Rank (each-way)
- 2.35 Doncaster – Mascat (each-way)
- 3.10 Doncaster – KING OTTOKAR (NAP – each-way)
- 3.45 Doncaster – Just Frank
- 2.50 Newbury – Mount Windsor (each-way)
- 3.25 Newbury – Misty Whisky (each-way)
FREE BETS GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article