Portugal vs Spain: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news as Ronaldo missing for international friendly10/06/2020
PORTUGAL host Spain in an Iberian derby as the two sides ramp up their preparations for Euro 2020.
Both sides comfortably made it into the Euros through qualifying and fans watching this game will hope for a repeat of their last meeting – a thrilling 3-3 draw at the World Cup in 2018.
What time does Portugal vs Spain kick off?
- Portugal take on Spain on Wednesday, October 7.
- The match kicks off at 7.45pm BST.
- It will be played at Sporting's Estadio Jose Alvalade in Lisbon.
What TV channel is Portugal vs Spain on and can I live stream it?
- Portugal vs Spain is live on Sky Sports Football.
- Coverage commences at 7.40pm – five minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Cristiano Ronaldo is set to miss this game for Portugal after two non-playing members of Juventus' staff tested positive for coronavirus.
As a result, the whole team have gone into “fiduciary isolation”, meaning they can carry out training and match activities but not make contact with anyone outside their group.
Ronaldo is expected to rejoin the Portugal squad for their two upcoming Nations League fixtures.
Boss Fernando Santos has recalled William Carvalho, Ruben Semedo, Rafa Silva and Daniel Podence to his squad while Braga's Nuno Sequeira replaced Napoli's Mario Rui due to a coronavirus outbreak at the Italian club.
Adama Traore and Dani Ceballos have both been called up for Spain while Ansu Fati will look to build on his goal against Ukraine in the last international break.
Dani Carvajal has been forced to withdraw with a knee injury while Jordi Alba was injured for Barcelona against Sevilla but omitted from the squad by Luis Enrique anyway.
*Odds from Ladbrokes correct as of Monday, October 5
Source: Read Full Article