Tesco is selling Cadbury stocking selection boxes half price at £1.5011/18/2020
TESCO has slashed the price of Cadbury stocking selection boxes in half so shoppers can stock up for Christmas.
The chocolate gift sets have been reduced to £1.50, down from £3 from today, and you can get the discount in stores and online.
It's the cheapest price we could find for the festive treats – Sainsbury's, Wilko and Cadbury Direct are all selling them for full price.
Each set comes with six mini chocolate bars, including Dairy Milk, Wispa, Double Decker, Crunchie and Twirl.
There's also a Dairy Milk Oreo bar, which is made with chunks of the iconic vanilla filling and crushed up biscuits.
The whole pack weighs 194g, making each bar around 33g – smaller than you would get if you bought the chocolate separately.
Here’s how to cut the cost of your grocery shop
SAVING on your shop can make a big difference to your wallet. Here are some tips from Money.co.uk about how you can cut the cost of your shopping bills:
- Write yourself a list – Only buy items that you need. If it isn’t on your list, don’t put it in the trolley
- Create a budget – Work out a weekly budget for your food shopping
- Never shop hungry – you are far more likely to buy more food if your tummy is rumbling
- Don’t buy pre-chopped veggies or fruit – The extra they’ll charge for chopping can be eye watering
- Use social media – follow your favourite retailers to find out about the latest deals
- Be disloyal – You may want to go to different stores to find the best bargains
- Check the small print – It’s always worth checking the price per kg/lb/litre when comparing offers so you’re making a like for like decision as a bigger box won’t necessarily mean you get more
- Use your loyalty cards – Don’t be afraid to sign up to them all. They all work slightly differently – work out what bonus suits you better and remember to trade in your points for additional rewards
For example, a Cadbury Dairy Milk bar normally weighs 45g.
The chocs are bundled together in a festive stocking-shaped box, labelled "All I want for Christmas".
The deal is running until December 1, so there's no need to rush to get your hands on the half price chocolate.
While you can still bag the bargain online, Tesco has a minimum spend of £25 before being eligible for delivery.
Alternatively, you'll find the deal at your nearest Tesco store but you should only be going shopping in England if it's essential, in line with the current lockdown guidelines.
The supermarket is running a few deals across Cadbury chocolates, including half price medium-size selection boxes, which cost £1.
Remember to shop around though before handing over your cash – just because a product is on offer doesn't mean you can't find it for the same price or cheaper elsewhere.
Cadbury has also slashed the size of the Fudge bars in its selection boxes by 12% in an attempt to help combat child obesity.
Chocolate lovers can now get their hands on Cadbury Favourites boxes at B&M that come with Dream and Picnic bars inside.
Cadbury fans are also being warned about a scam on Facebook offering a "free" hamper.
Source: Read Full Article