Katie Price attack latest – Star's jaw 'fractured' and eye split open after attack at Essex home as man is arrested

Katie Price attack latest – Star's jaw 'fractured' and eye split open after attack at Essex home as man is arrested

08/23/2021

KATIE Price was taken to hospital in the early hours of Monday morning after sustaining facial injuries in an alleged attack.

Police were called after the incident occurred at a property in Essex, who in turn called for paramedics, The Sun exclusively revealed.

A man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and is currently being held in custody.

A source close to the 43-year-old star said: "Katie is, understandably, utterly devastated… She was taken to hospital in an ambulance where she was treated for a suspected jaw fracture and split eye."

Read our Katie Price live blog for the latest updates…

  • John Hall

    PLANNING FOR KIDS

    After they got engaged earlier this year, insiders said former Love Island star Carl designed the ring himself and Katie “wanted a huge rock”.

    The couple have known each other for years but were set up by a pal during lockdown.

    In December, mum-of-five Katie told The Sun: “We know we are going to get married and have kids. It is so nice to be with a man that doesn’t want to be famous.”

  • John Hall

    PAST LOVES

    Katie’s divorce from third husband and ex-stripper Kieran Hayler, 34, was made official only last month.

    They separated after five years of marriage in 2018 when Kieran cheated with their nanny.

    She was previously married to Peter Andre, 48, from 2005 to 2009, and cage fighter Alex Reid, 45, from 2010 until 2012.

    Katie first got engaged to former Gladiator Warren Furman, 48, in 1997.

    She was also engaged to Argentine model Leandro Penna, 35, for eight months in 2012 and fitness coach Kris Boyson, 31, in July 2019 before their 19-month relationship ended the following December.

  • John Hall

    SAD NEWS

    The incident comes just days after Katie proudly took to Instagram to tell of her joy after her son Junior, 16, landed a record deal.

    Junior, who is the son of Katie's first husband Peter Andre, has signed to music industry giant Columbia Records.

    Taking to Instagram, Katie wrote over the weekend: "I am so excited and no words can describe how proud I am of my son @officialjunior_andre signing his very well deserved  record deal.

    "From a young age I knew he would be a star it wasn’t long ago me Junior his dad and me were going through his contract to make sure everything is in place a right for him.

    "Now the future is exciting.Watch the space. I love you Junior."

  • John Hall

    AMBULANCE DASH

    KATIE Price was taken to hospital in the early hours of Monday morning after sustaining facial injuries in an alleged attack.

    Police were called after the incident occurred at a property in Essex, who in turn called for paramedics.

    A man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and is currently being held in custody.

  • John Hall

    POLICE PROBE

    Essex police confirmed that the investigation is still ongoing.

    In a statement to The Sun, Essex police said: "We were called by colleagues in the ambulance service to reports of an assault shortly after 1.30am this morning, Monday 23 August.

    "We arrived and found a woman had sustained a facial injury which required hospital treatment.

    "A man was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assault. He remains in custody."

    In a further statement, Essex police added: "Our investigations are continuing at the scene today."

  • John Hall

    BRUTAL ATTACK

    The Sun broke the news that Katie had been taken to hospital in the early hours of Monday morning after an alleged assault.

    Katie allegedly suffered multiple facial injuries including a split eye and tissue damage to her jaw.

    A source close to the star said: "Katie is, understandably, utterly devastated.

    "She was taken to hospital in an ambulance where she was treated for a suspected jaw fracture and split eye."

  • John Hall

    BIG MONEY DEAL

    The deal was said to be worth half a million pounds, with sources telling The Sun Katie got an advance of around £50,000.

    A second insider added: "It's devastating how things have turned out but as usual Katie is as resolute as ever."

    A rep for Channel 4 has been contacted by The Sun.

  • John Hall

    SHOCK DISCOVERY

    A source said: "Katie and Carl were due to continue filming their Channel 4 show about renovating her so-called Mucky Mansion on Monday morning but obviously that had to be halted.

    "With everything happening throughout the night and Katie's assault, no one had time to tell production,

    "At 9am this morning hair and make-up arrived to find no one at the property and then the police arrived. They were totally in the dark about what was going on.

  • John Hall

    JUST DAYS INTO FILMING

    Filming started earlier this summer, with Katie and her partner Carl Woods being followed with cameras as they gave the house an overhaul.

    Just days ago they were filmed shooting at Lakeside Shopping Centre excitedly picking out new items for the home but now the future of the series hangs in the balance.

  • John Hall

    FILMING POSTPONED

    KATIE Price's upcoming TV show about the renovation of her infamous 'mucky mansion' has been halted and thrown into turmoil after she was hospitalised following an alleged assault.

    Earlier this year, Katie signed a bumper deal with Channel 4 to renovate her Horsham home which had fallen into disarray after the breakdown of her marriage to Kieran Hayler.

    Source: Read Full Article