Strictly 2021: What are the Week 4 songs and dances? Line up revealed10/14/2021
Strictly Come Dancing play sounds from hidden microphones
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Strictly 2021 has reached its one-month mark and the BBC competition is already heating up as more stars drop out of the running. There are 12 celebrities left, with rugby star Ugo Monye absent this week due to a back injury, bringing this week’s number down to 11. Express.co.uk has all the details on week four’s line-up.
What are the Strictly Week 4 songs and dances?
As the days have gone by since the last dance on Strictly, fans have been eagerly awaiting the BBC’s official announcement of dances and songs for week four.
Currently, it isn’t known what songs the celebrities will be dancing to, but over the week, It Takes Two has revealed some of the new dances.
It comes after Movie Week, where all the celebrities embraced their stardom and danced in inspiration to Hollywood’s greatest hits.
Rhys Stephenson and Nancy Xu swung to Spiderman, Adam Peaty and Katya Jones went blue for Avatar, and Greg Wise and Karen Hauer looked suave as 007.
All three and the rest of the cast will be back on Saturday and the dances each will be partaking in are as follows.
The confirmed dances:
- Rhys Stephenson and Nancy Xu – Salsa
- Adam Peaty and Katya Jones – Argentine Tango
- Greg Wise and Karen Hauer – Samba
- Tilly Ramsey and Nikita Kuzman – Pasodoble
- AJ Odudu and Kai Widdrington – Samba
- Judi Love and Graziano Di Prima – Waltz
- Tom Fletcher and Amy Dowden – Foxtrot
Express.co.uk will update this story when the full dance and song list has been confirmed.
What are the leaderboards ahead of week four?
Week three made the competition a lot closer as several couples scored high during Movie Week.
AJ Odudu and Kai Widdrington are still on the top spot, with an overall score of 65 points.
John Whaite and Johannes Radebe are in a close second with 61 points, followed by Rhys Stephenson and Nancy Xu with 57 points in third.
With Ugo Monye and Oti Mabuse out of the running in week four, it puts Greg Wise and Karen Hauer in last place with 47 points.
The complete leaderboard:
- AJ Odudu and Kai Widdrington – 65
- John Whaite and Johannes Radebe – 61
- Rhys Stephenson and Nancy Xu – 57
- Tilly Ramsay and Nikita Kuzmin – 55
- Sara Davies and Aljaž Skorjanec – 51
- Dan Walker and Nadiya Bychkova – 50
- Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice – 49
- Judi Love and Graziano Di Prima – 49
- Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice – 48
- Greg Wise and Karen Hauer – 47
- Ugo Monye and Oti Mabuse – 43
Why is Ugo Monye missing this weekend?
Monye confirmed he would not be able to take part in the week four dance following a back injury.
The star is not out of the competition for good, Monye is only taking one week off to fully recover from his injuries.
On Twitter, Monye wrote: “Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to dance this weekend on the show. I have a history of back problems which has always been managed under the guidance of medical professionals.
“Unfortunately this has been causing me some unwanted problems this week!”
Strictly Come Dancing continues at 7pm on Saturday on BBC One.
Source: Read Full Article