When is Virgin River season 3 being released on Netflix and what will happen?06/16/2021
VIRGIN River fans can't wait to find out what will happen with Mel and Jack on the hit Netflix series.
Season 2 ended on a major cliffhanger, so you'll be pleased to know the third instalment is on its way.
- The best series on Netflix
- The best movies on Netflix
- New on Netflix: What to watch this week
When is season 3 of Virgin River on Netflix?
Virgin River is back for a brand new series, and there isn't long to wait.
Netflix revealed season 3 will drop on July 9, 2021 at 8am.
The second series ended on such a cliffhanger, that fans can't wait to find out what happens.
In the meantime you can still binge watch season 1 and 2 now on Netflix.
How did season 2 of Virgin River end?
WARNING: Contains MAJOR spoliers from the ending of Virgin River season 2
First of all, Hope and Doc revealed they were getting married again.
But in true Virgin River style, as they headed to a surprise engagement party thrown by the town, Doc revealed to Hope he had been for a medical check-up, and it wasn't good news – although he didn't reveal what was wrong.
Elsewhere, the season 2 finale saw Preacher accept a job offer in San Francisco but two arrivals threatened his plans.
First, Wes' twin brother showed up to find out what happened to Wes and then Paige's son Christopher also turned up looking for somewhere to stay.
We also found out that Brady was going to be arrested for his part in the drug smuggling ring.
Finally, the show finished on a major cliffhanger, because after Mel and Jack FINALLY agreed to make it work, he was shot.
We didn't see the shooter, we just saw Mel discover him dying on the floor.
What can fans expect from season 3 of Virgin River?
Well judging by that cliffhanger, there is loads we can expect from a third series – the first will be to find out if Jack survives – and who shot him.
Doc's fate will also be revealed, as he it looks like he could be seriously ill.
Season 3 will also see Jack's twins being born, and this could put a serious strain on his relationship with Mel – as we all know Charmaine will make her presence known in their lives.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Source: Read Full Article