How many wives does Jacob Zuma have?07/13/2021
Former South Africa president Jacob Zuma has been jailed for 15 months for defying a court order to give evidence at an inquiry probing high-level corruption.
The ruling has sparked a wave of violence that led to 30 people being killed in "war-like" rioting and stampedes.
How many wives does Jacob Zuma have?
South Africa's ex-president is a polygamist who has reportedly been married six times.
Gertrude Sizakele Khumalo
Gertrude Sizakele Khumalo, 81, also known as MaKhumalo was the First Lady of South Africa.
The pair first met in 1959 and they married after his release from prison in 1973.
Nkosazana Dlamini, 72, is a politician, currently serving as Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs.
The couple met while he was in exile and got married in 1982.
They have four daughters together.
They got divorced in 1998.
Kate Mantsho was born in September 1956 in Mozambique.
She married Zuma in 1976 and had five children with him.
She reportedly took her own life in December 2000.
Nompumelelo Ntuli is the second current wife.
The couple got married in 2008 at a traditional ceremony.
They have three children together.
Thobeka Stacie Mabhija
Thobeka Stacie Mabhija was born in April 1972.
She married Zuma in January 2010 and had three children.
Gloria Bongekile Ngema
Gloria Bongekile Ngema was born in August 1965.
The pair got married in April 2012 in Nkandla, where three of his other wives attended.
The couple has one son together.
Does Jacob Zuma have any children?
Jacob Zuma is a proud dad of 23 children.
According to Savanna News, the ex-president has said he dearly loves all of his children.
''There are plenty of politicians who have mistresses and children that they hide so as to pretend they’re monogamous, I prefer to be open, I love my wives and I’m proud of my children,'' he said.
- Mziwoxolo Edward Zuma 1977
- Mxolisi (Saady) Zuma 1980
- Msholozi Zuma 1982
- Duduzane (Zane) Zuma 1984
- Duduzile (Dudu) Zuma 1984
- Gugulethu (Gugu) Zuma-Ncube 1985
- Nokuthula (Thuli) Nomaqhawe Zuma 1987
- Thuthukile (Thuthu) Xolile Nomonde Zuma 1989
- Phumzile Zuma 1989
- Nhlakanipho Vusi Zuma 1993-died in 2018
- Two daughters from Priscilla Nonkwaleko Mhlongo 1998 and 2002
- Three childrenfrom Nompumelelo (MaNtuli) Ntuli including Thandisiwe and Sinqobile
- Sinqumo Ngema 2006
- There are reports of four other children – three from a woman from Johannesburg and one from a woman from Richard's Bay
- Daughter from Sonono Khoza 2009
- A child from Nonkanyiso Conco 2018
Source: Read Full Article