Monster raped and drowned stepdaughter, 5, in bath tub after her mum asked him for divorce04/22/2021
A MONSTER raped and drowned his 5-year-old stepdaughter in a bath tub after her mum asked him for a divorce.
Aleksandr Pilipenko, 44, was found guilty of the brutal murder of little Daria Pilipenko at their home in the village of Kropotkine, Crimea.
Pilipenko battered the youngster before raping and drowning her while she was having a bath, the Crimean Supreme Court heard on Monday.
He then dressed the little girl's dead body and buried it on the outskirts of the village, according to reports.
Pilipenko reported Daria missing – but two days later, he confessed to the savage killing and led the cops to her body.
"The stepfather battered the girl during her bath time before committing acts of sexual nature against her," police official Olga Postnova said.
"After that he drowned her in the bathtub."
HOW YOU CAN GET HELP:
Women’s Aid has this advice for victims and their families:
- Always keep your phone nearby.
- Get in touch with charities for help, including the Women’s Aid live chat helpline and services such as SupportLine.
- If you are in danger, call 999.
- Familiarise yourself with the Silent Solution, reporting abuse without speaking down the phone, instead dialing “55”.
- Always keep some money on you, including change for a pay phone or bus fare.
- If you suspect your partner is about to attack you, try to go to a lower-risk area of the house – for example, where there is a way out and access to a telephone.
- Avoid the kitchen and garage, where there are likely to be knives or other weapons. Avoid rooms where you might become trapped, such as the bathroom, or where you might be shut into a cupboard or other small space.
If you are a victim of domestic abuse, SupportLine is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm to 8pm on 01708 765200.
The charity’s email support service is open weekdays and weekends during the crisis – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women’s Aid provides a live chat service – available every day from 10am-6pm.
You can also call the freephone 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247.
Pilipenko was charged with rape and murder of a minor and jailed for life on Monday.
Detectives said he killed Daria after her 23-year-old mum, Yekaterina Pilipenko, asked him for a divorce.
Yekaterina's relatives said the young mum had decided to put an end to the relationship due to domestic abuse.
After Daria was killed in November 2019, Yekaterina sought medical help.
The heartbroken mum was hospitalised in a mental health facility after her daughter's funeral – where she is still being treated.
"She 'takes Daria to school' and 'talks' to her. She does not believe that her daughter is no longer alive," her relatives said.
"At first, she realised that the girl was buried, but then something went wrong. Doctors give positive predictions."
If you are affected by any of the issues raised in this article, please call the Samaritans for free on 116123.
Source: Read Full Article