Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormi, 3, hit with horrific death threats in wake of Astroworld tragedy

Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormi, 3, hit with horrific death threats in wake of Astroworld tragedy


SICK trolls sent Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormi chilling death threats following the Astroworld festival tragedy.

Eight people died at the concert in Houston, Texas on Friday with the victims aged between 14 and 27.

Travis’ daughter Stormi was in the VIP box alongside her mom Kylie at the festival, Meaww reports.

The three-year-old, who was wearing headphones, was seen enjoying herself as Scott performed his set at Astroworld.

Kylie and Stormi were then seen being rushed out of the festival after the fatal crowd surge.

As news of the surge emerged, one troll commented: “F**k Travis Scott, f**k Kylie Jenner, Stormi too. F**k em all (sic).”

Another branded rapper Scott a “devil” as they commented on Twitter.

Fans slammed the trolls as one said: “F**k Stormi. Wtf is a kid supposed to do?! Y’all are sick af (sic).”

Another posted: “Why is Stormi trending??? She is a child! Why y’all mad at her.”

Scott and Astroworld festival organizers Live Nation are reportedly being sued for damages following the fatal tragedy.

Read our Travis Scott Astroworld Festival live blog for the very latest news and updates…

TMZ reported on Sunday that civil rights and personal injury attorney Ben Crump is representing victims who are suing Travis Scott and Live Nation following the disaster. 

Crump is representing Noah Gutierrez who described the festival as a scene of "chaos and desperation".

Gutierrez claims he and others in the VIP section had to lift people who were "screaming for help" on the floor.

Crump and co-counsel Bob Hilliard are expected to file on the behalf of other victims next week.

A lawsuit from concert-goer Manuel Souza called the incident “predictable and preventable”, according to court documents

He claims that “red flags” were allegedly ignored by festival organizers.

He alleges that people climbed security gates as the festival was opening up and says that concert organizers made a conscious decision to continue the show even as people had “serious” injuries.


Fellow concert-goer Kristian Paredes claims that anyone who organized security for the event, including Scott, did a poor job of planning and keeping people safe.

A source close to the artist says the rapper is bracing himself for what his team believes to be a class-action lawsuit.

It has been reported that Scott played for more than 30 minutes after the festival was declared a mass casualty incident.

Footage posted online shows fans screaming for help, with one concert-goer yelling: "There is someone dead in there."

Meanwhile, others chanted "Stop the show." It is not clear if officials could hear those pleas.

But it has now emerged rapper Scott played long after 9:38pm – the time Houston Fire Chief Samuel Peña said the event was declared a "mass casualty".

The New York Times and The Houston Chronicle say Scott was still on stage at 10:15pm. Reuters report 10:10pm.

Scott briefly stopped the concert at 9:42pm as he called for help after a concertgoer had reportedly passed out. He then resumed the show, Insider reports.

Jenner said they didn’t know what had happened while he performed.


She wrote: "I want to make it clear we weren't aware of any fatalities until the news came out after the show and in no world would have continued filming or performing."

Victims include diehard Houston Astros fan Madison Dubiski, 23, and student Axel Acosta.

Madison attended the concert with her younger brother Ty before she disappeared into the crowd.

Her pal Lauren Vogler said the 23-year-old was “definitely the life of the party”, the Houston Chronicle reports.

Meanwhile, Axel Acosta, 21, traveled from Washington state to watch the rapper perform in Houston.

His aunt Cynthia Acosta told KTRK: “It was his first time going to an event like that.”

Axel’s dad Edgar started to become worried when the computer science student didn’t return to his hotel room.

The youngest victim was positively identified as 14-year-old schoolboy John Hilgert.

John told his classmate Robby Hendrix, 15, on Friday that he wanted to get to the event early so he could get a good spot, according to the Chronicle.

We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The US Sun team?

Email us at or call 212 416 4552.

Like us on Facebook at and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS

    Source: Read Full Article